Monday, February 10, 2014

Resolutions

It's a new year, 2013, and time for New Year's Resolutions! This year I resolve to post on my blog every...

...wait, it's already February, isn't it?

Nuts.

Anyways, time for some quick updates:

Compact Tank
Those who followed my (failed?) game jam experiment last year know that I was working on a game called Compact Tank.  It would have basically been a clone/homage to underrated Gameboy classic Trax.  In it, you drove a compact tank, which is like a compact car, except it's a tank.  Anyways, I picked it as a simple idea I thought I could get done in 48 hours, and now that the game jam is over I have no real motivation to finish it, although I have cannibalized the code I had working into my next project:

Mom, I'm Home
Mom I'm Home is an extremely personal project about seeing the world from a child's point of view.  Much like Miyamoto and The Legend of Zelda, it's based on memories of exploring my neighborhood as a kid.

Clueball
Clueball is finished in that it works and it's playable, but it still needs a lot of finishing touches and some TLC.  Hoping to finally get this up and running on FaceBook pretty soon.

Monkeys in the Playground
Monkeys in the Playground as always remains a priority.  I'm hoping to relaunch it soon as less of an educational website and more of a brain training website.

More updates as they happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment