Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Quick Update

Writing a blog post about how you'll be doing more blog posts is kind of a cheat - and definitely one I've been guilty of before in the past.  Still, I felt it was important to postmark the date that the blog went from lame and neglected to awesome and relevant.  Keep an eye here the next few days as I overhaul everything from the theme (goodbye "Syntactic Sugar", hello... something better) to the content to a focus on quantity over quality.

...okay so that last one sounds a little counter-intuitive, so let me explain.  I've been so focused on making sure every post sounds professional and relevant, that I have very little content.  So from now on, expect more funny rants and amusing anecdotes in addition to the programming analysis.

No comments:

Post a Comment