Monday, April 7, 2014

Wizard's Scroll - Now With Actual Title!

 
I realized it's been a while since I did a proper update about the sokoban game, so here's one now.  I have forty-two of the planned one hundred levels designed and working, so that's going well.  I've finally settled on a name and a visual motif for the game, which means I've been able to select a color scheme, which means the graphics in today's screenshot are a lot closer to finalized game graphics.  And, while it needs some serious polish before it's ready for public consumption, I've actually been using the game's in-game level editor to design the levels, which means it will be a real feature in the finished project, and not something that gets snowballed at the last minute due to time constraints.

No comments:

Post a Comment